Out of concern with the destruction of our dear Blue Planet Earth, Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier dreams of exploring distant horizons.
Imagining possible life elsewhere in the universe, for the “Interstellar” collection she creates her own visas for space travel.
- Neptune, planet with blue/grey hues echoes in the collection through lacquered crystal pearls and metal.
- Mercure, alluvial planet with ferrous, liquid core is represented through Swarovski crystals with altering reflections and obtuse-angled style of the collection
- Venus, a refined collection composed of Swarovski Crystals evoking the most luminous planet of the Solar.
- Uranus, an icy giant surrounded by rings is symbolised through acetate mobiles.
- Saturn and its rings composed of frosty particles are reflected in this collection through intertwined rings, adorned with small heaps of Swarovski Crystals.
- Jupiter, a monolithic planet with rocky core is symbolised in this collection through semi-precious stones 5amethyste, labradorite).