Thanks to her eclectic musical taste, Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier found the inspiration for the new collection Spring / Summer 2019 in her personal jukebox. She immersed herself in different musical styles :
- A baroque style collection combining pearls and chain directly inspired by the soundtrack of ‘Barry Lyndon’.
- The collection Björk with coral and color explosions is inspired by the magical universe of the Icelandic pop singer.
- Minimalistic and wavy collection reflects the tunes of Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman.
- The play of lights created by the reflection of the crystals echoes to the crystalline voice of the opera singer Nathalie Dessay.
- Disco and glam vibes for the exuberant collection Donna Summer.
- For this jazzy line the inspiration came from the pistons of Miles Davis’ trumpet.
- The collection Sex Pistols revisits the legendary safety pin through leather and metal.