Indian Summer Rave
For the new Spring / summer 2020 Indian summer Rave collection, Inspired from the Native American tribes, their cultures and their clothes, Delphine-Charlotte let her creative spirit to the power of the surrounding nature, supernatural belief and inner journey.
- AMA (The water). The collection is a reminiscent of the sunlight in the Canyon River. This collection represents the movement of water as if it has its own DNA.
- LUSIO (The light), she remembers the luminescence of fireflies floating all around her in her journey through the meadows. The work of the chain is inspired by the fringes of traditional Indian clothing.
- LUYANA (The falling rain), touched by the drawings of the rain falling on the sand of the Canyon, she transcribed these organic movements on the metal.
- NOKOMI (The daughter of the moon), inspired by the dreamcatcher, sacred object transmitted from generation to generation, Delphine-Charlotte draws its inspiration from the legend of the moon’s daughter.
- WAKANDA (Inner magic power), when meeting with a shaman, Delphine -Charlotte lets herself go in the experience of the inner journey, meeting the duality of light and darkness.
- CHUMANI (The dewdrop), full of delicateness and elegance this collection turns to the beauty of nature and animal world. Delphine-Charlotte imagines a beetle suspended like a drop of dew on a stem.