D. Transition .C
The new collection fall/winter 2018 of Delphine Charlotte Parmentier was conceived in a context of an important shift. After 25 years in her mythical atelier in Bourg Tibourg street in Le Marais area in the heart of Paris, the studios relocate to a brand new workshop at Bastille. Without nostalgia and looking into the future, Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier presents the fall/winter 2018 collection: D. TRANSITION .C It is a collection full of both: memories and novelties.
- Aurore : Pure and delicate, with rounded accents, in 24-carat gold or silver plated metal, set with Swarovski Aurore Boreale, Chrysolite Opal or Rose enamel Crystals.
- Mars : Tree bark textured, poetic and cool lines in 24-carat gold or silver plated metal
- Helios : Minimalist and neo-futuristic, in silver-plated metal and transparent plastic with lurex thread in pink or silver color.
- Iris: Avant-garde, bright-light line in 24-carat gold-plated metal, acetate and Swarovski Crystal iridescent Green pearls.
- Bamboo : Fine line with 24-carat gold or old silver plated metal rods and Swarovski Crystal Cream or Grey pearls.