Streets Of The Moon
Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier focused on numerology, paying attention to important numbers of her past and present, with collection that marks the 20 years anniversary of her brand. Inspired by David Lynch’s universe, Delphine-Charlotte takes us on a walk through the alleys of her memories and phantasmagoric ambiences of places on different numbers of the “Moon’s Street”.
Each number represents an important place or event of her life.
- N°6, former studio at 6, Rue du Tresor in Le Marais area in Paris
- N°10.10, her date of birth
- N°26, her boutique at 26 rue du bourg Tibourg
- N°31, her grand-parents shop, at 31 Rue Poissonnière
- N°36, the number of the street she is living
- N°52, a place she used to live full of memories